Monday 14 November 2016

Lush Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb Review with Photos - Cruelty Free Bath Product

When I wrote the original Lush Halloween Haul post (here) I feel like I might have been a bit harsh on this bomb. I stand by what I said, nothing about it screams Halloween and the smell reminds me of other Lush products. However, I have since learned is more of a general winter/Christmas product and now it makes sense to me. So I take back the criticism regarding its spookiness.


Its actually kind of pretty, I don't think I even properly looked at last time. Its covered in white and purple speckles and I've decided I like the green star imprint on it. Its more subtle and grown up than a lot of Lush's holiday stuff and it would also be good if you wanted to get something for a guy and not have it look overly pink and girly or childish. 

I really shouldn't hold things like this. I always get the urge to throw them.
This bath bomb wins awards for the most amazingly unexpected bath show of all time. There are a lot of photos, I found it that awesome.







The water went red, it started bubbling and there was popping candy in it!!!

I was not expecting this at all. Sometimes doing no research on what a bath bomb does it a good thing. I don't think I need to say much more about about this, you've seen the photos, its great fun.

I liked the smell as well, it was more of a generic Lush scent than any of the others I've tried so far but I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Its really pleasant and the scent filled the whole room for a good few hours after the bath had drained away. Love it when this happens. There was no issues with my skin, hair or the bath feeling weird afterwards as well. I think I might stop even mentioning how easy the bath is to clean as well, as all the new things I've tried have been totally fine. 

Score time

Look 3/5
Smell 5/5
Bath show 5/5
Skin Feel 5/5
Minimal Cleanup 5/5

I'm going to buy this again, for sure.  I'm probably going to get my Mum one as well and put it in with her Christmas present as I think its a lot of fun and she would enjoy it.

XOXO Scruffy 

Enquiry? Message me ascruffyduck@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment