Monday 8 August 2016

First Impressions - Technic Colour Max Baked Eyeshadow Palette

I love a bargain, and theres a couple of brands I've been curious about for a while. Technic is one of them and after doing some research, it looked as though the parent company Badgequo do not test on animals.

They're webiste is a little confusing, however I went to a couple of cruelty free blogs I trust, and they said they were fine, so I've basically bought these on faith. I'm comfortable with that, however if you need something more concrete please don't make word for it.

There are four palettes in the range. I picked up two of them, the blue and silver one and the red and copper one. There is also a pink and purple and red and blue one. Neither of those ones grabbed my attention and I actually found the red and blue one a bit weird. They were £2.99 each and these two are so pretty.


The packaging is a nice and sturdy plastic with black and silver detailing. I like that its not a solid colour and you can see what you're reaching for as well. I can count the number of times of times I've reached for the wrong thing in the morning and ended up with some highly questionable looks. You get 2 grams of each colour, which is quite a lot of product. They do have a smell, its not strong or overpowering, its familiar though but I can't place it.

Now on to some swatchy swatches...

Blue Palette.

And Red Palette.

See what I mean when I say they are so pretty. They are a tiny bit powdery, so once I'd swatched them their was some loose pigment round the edges. However at less the 40 pence a shadow I'm not going cry over a tiny bit of fall out. 

Due to my work schedule, I've not been wearing a lot of makeup (specifically eyeshadows and winged liner) cause lets be honest, I would rather have the extra ten minutes in bed. First occasion I get though, I will give these a proper test run on my peepers and report back.

Have you tried any Technic makeup? If so what did you think?

xo Scruffy

PS. Check out my new sunnies (And please ignore my skin, hair, double chin and lack of make-up. I've been starting work at 7am and sleep is more important than concealer right now). Picked these up recently and I'm in love. Can't wait to get away on my holidays so I have an excuse to wear them.









No comments:

Post a Comment