Thursday 8 December 2016

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Perfume Review - Cruelty Free & Vegan Perfume

Not that long ago I reviewed the Pacifica Mediterranean Fig perfume and in that post I mentioned I'd picked up four of the scents from their range (would have been six but I couldn't get the Lemon Blossom or Rose ones). 

Once I got tired of using the Mediterranean Fig one, I moved onto this one. I still really really like the other one, I just got tired of using it every day. I feel that's pretty normal though. You have to shake it up once in a while. 


Everything I said about the packaging in the last post still stands. The cardboard box is cute and has the same quote in the inner lid. . I love the cut through orange and tiny little flowers. The bottle has the same cut through orange design on it.


I'm still loving the functional feel of the bottles. I found another perfume when I was cleaning out the bathroom and when I went to spray it, managed to drop it on my foot because my hands had a tiny amount of moisture on them. This simple shape is just so easy to grip and spray. As I said before, my only issue is the lack of lid. The spray cap does feel secure and chunky, but I still don't think it would hold up for more than a couple of weeks in my handbag. If you're the kind of person that doesn't like topping up and leave your perfume at home, then this packaging would be ideal for you. 

Scent wise, the back of the box describes this as...

"Tempting blood orange, loved for its sparkling juicy raspberry and strawberry notes. mingles with spicy and sweet Italian mandarins in this memorable blend"

It definitely smells of orange, but like orange sweeties not actual oranges. Its a really nice, fresh, fruity smell and is a lot lighter and more summery than Mediterranean Fig Perfume. It doesn't smell like children's perfume or anything, its still very grown up and sophisticated. It's also not really strong or overpowering so its perfect for everyday wear. 

I really, really like this and have had a lot of compliments when I've been wearing it. I think that's because its a bit different to most of the really popular perfumes out there. I would highly recommend this to anyone that likes fruity scented things. 

XOXO Scruffy

Enquiry? Message me ascruffyduck@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment