Tuesday 13 December 2016

BOMB Cosmetics Flutter By, Butterfly Bath Blaster Review with Photos - Cruelty Free & Handmade

Some Bomb Cosmetics are a brand that have been on my radar for a while now. I've been given a few of their gift sets in the past and I've always found them nice. When I found I had another set squirreled away in the cupboard I thought I would let you all know what I thought of the blasters and bath melts, like I have been with Lush.

So this is the Flutter By, Butterfly Bath Blaster, and according to the website this contains cocoa butter to soothe the skin and mandarin and neroli essential oils. It also is supposed to smell like a combination of fresh apples and sweet cherries.

I don't know about all that, it is super dooper cute though....


From a mix of past experience and a lot of time spent going through they're website I can say they make some of the cutest bath bombs ever. They even make one with a tiny little rubber duckie in it, which is so so cute.

Smell wise, its a very nice, sweet kind of fruity, floral smell. I don't think its particularly like apples and cherries though. It is nice and pleasant. 







I feel like over recent months I might have been spoiled by all the lovely Lush goodies I've used because as fizzing displays go, this was a bit of a let down. 

It smelled really good but apart from that it was a bit boring and flat. I would have liked it if it did something more fun. Maybe some glitter or some more colour. It was just very mehh.

Another thing I noticed is that the cocoa butter leaves a really thick film on everything that came in contact with it, my body, my hair and the bath. It felt really gross. This was also really difficult to clean off the inside of the bath. I think in previous posts when I've been talking about the bath being difficult to clean I might have been thinking of these. 

So final thoughts, this bath blaster looks cute and smells good but its not worth the hassle and the clean-up. They cost £2.99 off the Bomb Cosmetics website so for that price you could get something from Lush that doesn't gunk up the same.

XOXO Scruffy

Enquiry? Message me ascruffyduck@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment