Saturday 25 June 2016

Introductions and so forth

Hi Everyone.

I'm Kirstie and I probably knitted the pair of socks I'm wearing right now.

Does that cover everything you wanted to know? Probably not.

I like strange coloured lipstick and the smell of disinfectant.

My five favourite films are (in no particular order) Waynes World, The Muppets Treasure Island, Ten Things I Hate About You, Blade Runner and Demolision Man.

I own seven tshirts that have pictures of Harley Quinn on them but none with the Joker.

I probably own more buttons than you.

I've eaten salt and vinegar crisps for dinner more times than I can count.

I've had the same playlist for years, it only got updated recently when I suddenly wanted to listen to the Corrs because... Just because OK?

Somedays I want to be a Wicked Queen, a magical rainbow fairy that can make the world a more fluffy place or able to fly. Mostly I just want an extra hour in bed and a cup of tea though

xo Scruffy





No comments:

Post a Comment