Saturday 3 June 2017

Project Pan 2017 - Update 1. Kat Von D, MUA, Kiko Milano, Seventeen, Ralph Lauren, Too Faced, NYX

So it's been a little over a month now since I started my 2017 Project Pan (related blog post here) and I thought it was time to check back in and show you all how I'm doing. Rather than splitting it by product type this time, I'm going to do it by how used it is.


Update photos taken 21 May 2017, for later reference.

Products I used up


17 Va Va Voom Mascara & Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Travel Sized).

 Loved and have repurchased both of these (two of the mascaras because they were on offer). All of them are currently in my unopened make-up drawer for a later date. 

Products I'm Binning



Models Own Kohl Pencil & Benefit Porefessional. 

My goal was to use up the Porefessional and decide if I liked the liner. I don't like the liner, it doesn't stay in the water line at all and just smudges if I use it for anything else. I own way to many opened liners I actually like and need to use up to even think about panning this properly. The Porefessional broke me out.It was all I changed in my routine and the breakouts only happened in areas I applied it (which are also not areas that normally have breakouts) . It's old, that's probably why this is happening, so bin. 

Products I barely used



I know I didn't use the mask or the hairspray at all. I did wear the perfume a couple of times but its more of a winter scent and its been really hot in the UK so I'll hopefully have more luck later in the year. As for the Sun Bunny bronzer, I do not like this as bronzer. I did use it both as an eyeshadow and on my body but not enough to really show any progress. 

Progress - Bottles


As you can see I made steady progress with all of these. There's not much else to say really. 

Progress - Powders and Pots


I've made good progress on the moisturiser and hit definite pan on the powder. The NYX blush is showing no progress despite me using it about 70% of the time. Still liking it, determined to hit that pan too.

Went through my photos and I hadn't taken a start photo.. D'oh!

I feel like I've made really good progress on this palette. I've been mostly concentrating on the two light taupe brown shades on the bottom row and a little in the bottom right corner of the large matte cream. There's now a significant dip in the second last shade. I'm hoping to hit pan soon as I own way to much eyeshadow and want to hit my goal, bin this and move on to the next palette ASAP. 

And products I'm adding in...




  1. Collection Extreme Liner in Black
  2. MUA Lip Liner
  3. Kiko Long Lasting Shadow Stick
  4. Seventeen Brow Sculpting Pencil
Check out how professional I am right now...
Update 1 round up

Used up: 2
Given up: 2
Added in: 4

xoxo Scruffy


No comments:

Post a Comment